ABOUT US :
Sunnyday Spaniels is family owned and located in Jefferson, SC
on 18 acres of spacious, wooded country land. We breed for
sweet dispositions, temperament and outstanding beauty. Our
dogs, puppies and all of our pets are considered our babies and
spoiled with lots of TLC.
Our puppies are raised with exposure to a variety of sounds, and
situations to maximize their social learning time with us.
Our puppies come with up to date vaccinations, wormings, and
registration papers when applicable. We offer a delivery option.
To schedule a visit give us a call anytime at 843-658-7069
Leave a message with area code and phone number so we can
return your call or contact us by e-mail at
|PET BEDS AND OTHER
NICE ITEMS FOR
|CLICK ON BREED
LINKS TO SEE OUR
|IF YOU HAVE
ONE OF OUR
PUPS SEND US A
WE'LL ADD IT TO
|Lexie (left, Cockalier)
Beau (right, KING CHARLES
BLENHIEM & WHITE
CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL
( Maltese Cocker cross)
CLICK ON BREED LINKS TO SEE
PICTURES OF AVAILABLE PUPPIES
E-MAIL US TO GET ON NOTIFICATION LIST
|SADIE (1YEAR OLD) 13 LBS.
( Maltese Cocker cross)
~~ VISITATION POLICY ~~
If you would like to schedule a visit:
Give us a call at 843-658-7069
Please leave a message with your name area code, phone number
& we will call you back as soon as possible.
Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance
unless other arrangements have been made.
- We ask that you do NOT bring your pets with you.
- We allow 2 visitors at a time unless prior approval for more visitors is made in advance.
- We ask that you do not visit any other kennels, shelters, pounds or rescues at least 10 days prior to
visiting our kennel.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands, wear shoe covers and a smock when visiting our kennel.
- Children are allowed to pet the puppies but not allowed to hold them so it reduces the chance of the puppy
- We ask that you talk to your children prior to our visit to explain to them that they will need to be on their best
behavior. Running around or misbehaving or rudeness will not be allowed.
- We ask you to explain to your children that we adults will need to be speaking and we will answer their
questions once we adults are finished talking.
- We ask that you respect our home, kennel and privacy by asking first before you take pictures or videos.
- We ask that you do not wander around our property or home.
- We ask that you be seated when asked so that we can conduct our visit in a polite manner.
- When visiting we ask that you do not to attempt to pet the adult dogs or cats or birds with out permission.
- Do not reach your hands into the kennels or hold your hands out for the pets to sniff or lick.
- Please use the restroom in a public area before arriving. Most of the time we have a Momma dog with pups in
our guest bathroom and will not be able to move her and her puppies.
- We ask that you call to schedule your visit at least 24 hours in advance so that we can plan our schedule and
prepare for your visit.
- We ask that once you schedule a visit that you call and confirm the day before
- Please call us if you need to cancel or reschedule your visit for any reason or if you are running late or early.
- Please be on time as we usually have other visitors scheduled and do not like to overlap visits so that each
family has time to enjoy their visit.
CONTACT US FOR